Holidays from £2,570.00
Choose your flights and room type below to get the bespoke price for your holiday.
You will only pay a £1,000 deposit today with the balance due 3 months prior to departure.
If you would like to talk to somebody about this trip then please feel free to give us a call on 0203 362 4114.
Terms & Conditions are available here.
Ketones in Kerala
Highlights of the Ayurvedic Retreat:
Lose weight in safe hands
Come to Kerela in South India and stay in a beautiful Ayurvedic centre which offers you a two week ketones diet weight loss holiday. A Keto Diet is switching all your daily food intake away from carbohydrates and onto highly fatty foods. This, in turn, will ensure that your body’s metabolism works on fats and ketones rather than carbs. This results in weight-loss. Other benefits include lowering your blood sugar and insulin levels.
You will start your holiday with a medical assessment with a doctor who will assess your personal body type and decide which dosa (body type) you are and then create a personalised eating plan based on Pitta, Kappa or Vedam for your 2 week stay. You will receive daily consultations to make sure your keto diet is working for you and to answer any queries you have. There will always be staff on hand to help! You will get to learn more about the best diet for your weight-loss journey with the support of others in the same position as you. Plus, the scenery will be beautiful and relaxing for the 14 day period. You will get to lose weight in a positive way. Have fun and lose weight!
Ayurveda is the traditional Hindu system of medicine (incorporated in Atharva Veda, the last of the four Vedas), which is based on the idea of balance in bodily systems and uses diet, herbal treatment, and yogic breathing. Ayurvedic Therapy helps in detoxifying the body and aids in cleansing the impurities that clog your biological system. Choose from a wide range of treatments from Kizhi Treatment which eases out pain, inflammation and swelling to Abhyangam Treatment which involves specially created ambiance and medicines derived from the roots of traditional plants known to cure and relieve those affected Rheumatic problems, arthritis, paraplegia, hemiplegia, paralysis, sexual weakness and nervous disorders. You could also opt for the best de-stressing treatment in Ayurvedic history- The Shirodhara Treatment, which facilitates medicinal oils and essences to be poured on to one’s forehead. This treatment has been known for centuries to cure mental tension, headache, insomnia, and impaired memory. The staff are medical trained in Ayurvedic medicine – there are 4 doctors and around 12 therapists.
Daily Yoga Sessions
Breathe new life into your body through comprehensive Yoga classes led by professional Yoga Instructors. You can practise and exercise the divine art that has been passed on through traditions in serene surroundings to bring a great amount of focus and concentration into your life. Yoga is the perfect exercise to compliment your diet. This is because it is about both the mind and the body. So you can train your body and lose weight during the yoga session but also help your mind stay on track to sticking to your diet. Doing exercise improves metabolism so you can be sure that the daily morning and evening yoga session will benefit your overall experience and what you will get out of it.
The Ayurtheeram is virtually surrounded by water on all of its sides. Stand back and enjoy the enriching experience of watching the sunset from the river bank or grab a bottle of sun lotion and get a lovely bronzed tan at the private beach. Supplemented with ponds, lakes and the pristine backwaters which best defines Kerala, the resort is a haven for those looking for a break from the hectic work schedules of their daily life. The speciality and the warmth of this resort begins to set in as soon as you approach the entrance, giving you an exclusive personal welcome to make you feel at home. Expect a private tropical feel, with picturesque landscaping, ocean front pools and a magnificent array of stone walkways.
Kerala is home to many of India’s most beautiful lakes and beaches. For example, Vembanad which is 2,033km squared and Ashtamudi lake which is 61.42km squared. Kerala is state with a beautiful coast; look forward to stunning views as you take leisurely walks on the beach. What a perfect backdrop for your ketones diet journey!
Please read these booking conditions carefully as they form the basis of your contract with Colouricious Ltd Holidays. Once you secure your reservation with payment of a deposit or the full amount, we enter into a contract. We assume that you, and any other person on your booking form, or subsequently added to your booking form, have read these Terms & Conditions and agree to them.
- The holiday will include accommodation and meals as described on the website at the time of booking.
- Any flight and transfers details when not available at the time of booking, will be confirmed as soon as available.
- All tours and visits as described on the website at the time of booking.
- Travel arrangements are planned many months in advance and it may, very occasionally, be necessary to make changes to, or cancel completely parts of the itinerary. Therefore we reserve the right to make changes after we have entered into this contract. This includes the hotels and other accommodations.
- Although your confirmation and subsequent invoices may show the latest flight timings, these are subject to change at the will of the airline. We will inform you of any flight changes at the earliest opportunity. We do not take any responsibility for flight changes outside our control. When a change is a significant change (such as an alteration to your flight time by more than 12 hours, or a change to a lower standard of accommodation for the whole or a major part of your holiday), we will advise you as soon as is reasonably possible. You may then either accept the change, or take an alternative holiday (paying or receiving a refund / credit in respect of any price difference), or withdraw and accept a full refund.
- If your tour director is, for whatever reason, unable to travel with your party, we reserve the right to provide a replacement of similar professional expertise or a local professional guide. This will not be a significant change.
- If you book your own flights you should be aware that the land only component of your holiday may not be ATOL protected. Colouricious Ltd will not take responsibility for any problems, delays or expense you encounter with your own travel arrangements. Colouricious Ltd will not take responsibility for any failure by you to arrive at the destination and agreed meeting point in time to join the tour.
- Any photos and videos taken by Colouricious Holidays during your holiday may be used for promotional content.
- If your tour director/guest artist/host is, for whatever reason, unable to travel with your party, we reserve the right to provide a replacement of similar professional expertise or a local professional guide. This will not be a significant change & the holiday will proceed.
Reservation & Payment
- We have an online booking system, however we are pleased to receive enquires via telephone, email or post. When you reserve your place on one of our holidays, you will be asked for payment of a deposit Payments can be made by credit/debit card online or on the telephone by direct bank transfer or by cheque.
- The balance must be paid at least 12 weeks prior to departure. If you are booking less than 12 weeks prior to departure the full amount is payable. If the monies are not paid in time, we reserve the right to cancel your holiday and apply the cancellation conditions as set out in clause 7 below.
- The flights we book for travellers who have chosen a ‘flight included’ option are from Heathrow unless specified to the contrary. Flights organised from other airports may incur an additional charge
- Please note that whilst we will always try to satisfy any request, we cannot guarantee airline seating arrangements, especially for the return sector.
- We have a deposit of £1,000 to cover the cost of booking a flight & reserving accommodation. We book our flights as early as possible to enable us to offer a competitive package. In common with most tour operators we do not offer a monthly payment system. We have a reputable agent in India, our holidays run with and without a UK representative. All our package holidays are guaranteed by the Civil Aviation Authority administered ATOL scheme. Our ATOL Licence No. 10830
- We reserve the right to increase our prices at any time, if costs rise due to unforeseen events such as government action, currency movements, or if fuel costs increase or other unexpected price rises occur of which we were unaware at the time of booking.
- Any increase in price will be limited to the net cost to Colouricious Ltd.
- In the event you wish to cancel your holiday you must inform Colouricious Ltd in writing immediately. Cancellation periods are calculated from the date Colouricious Ltd receive your written notification.
- Cancellation Charges
- 52 weeks or more : £100.00
- 16 Weeks – 1 year. £1,000.00
- 6 – 16 Weeks – 75% of total holiday cost
- Less than 6 weeks – 100% of total holiday cost
- NB. If you have upgraded your flight the cost of the upgrade will be in addition to the cancellation charge
- It may be that it is possible to transfer your holiday to another Colouricious Holiday. In additional to any price differential & ticketing costs, an admin fee of £50.00 per person will be charged.
- Colouricious Ltd requires a minimum number of guests for us to operate a holiday. In the unlikely event that we cancel a tour for this or any other reason, we will notify you at the earliest opportunity
- If we do have to cancel your holiday for any reason, before the date of departure, you will have the choice of taking an alternative holiday (paying, or receiving a refund, in respect of any price difference) or accepting a full refund of all monies paid to us.
- We cannot be held responsible for any additional services or products which you purchase outside the terms of our itinerary or our brochure or website. Please note this includes any flight costs for flights that were not booked for you by Colouricious Holidays. If you are flying independently of Colouricious, do not book your flights until we have confirmed that the holiday will operate.
- It is a requirement that all clients have suitable travel insurance.
- You must provide us with the name of your insurers, the policy number and emergency contact number before you travel. Colouricious Holidays will not be liable for any costs incurred by you due to your failure to take out suitable travel insurance from the date of booking.
- You are responsible for repaying in full any losses or expenses incurred by Colouricious Ltd arising out of your failure to take out adequate insurance cover
VISA, Passport & other documentation
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have all the necessary documentation to complete your journey. Be aware that some countries require a passport to be valid for 3-6 months after your holiday. Whatever your nationality you should check with your relevant embassy for visa and other requirements.
- Colouricious Ltd will not be responsible for any visa or other immigration matter, nor any costs incurred as a result of such matter.
- We require full passport details no later than 4 weeks prior to departure for airline bookings.
- The names that appear on your booking form MUST be the same as the names in your passport. If the names on the booking form is not the same as on your passport you will be responsible for any costs incurred.
Health & Accessibility
- It should be noted that many of our itineraries include visits to less economically developed countries and that the general levels of comfort and services in some destinations are lower than would be found in the UK and the EU. In particular pavement and road surfaces can be broken and uneven.
- The dust, heat and exhaust in big cities of LEDC’s may occasionally be troublesome for people with breathing issues. Be assured that providing you are reasonably healthy you will be able to take part in any of our holidays.
- If you have any special needs or medical condition that you consider (or some other person may reasonably consider) may impinge on your participation of the holiday, you must inform us at the time of booking so that we can advise you on the suitability of the holiday. We will strive to include everyone in every part of our holidays but in visiting LEDC”s some of the sites that we visit or stay, are not necessarily equipped for wheelchair access or other special needs.
- Dietary requirements should be advised at the time of booking.
Your Financial Protection
- When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.”
- “We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).”
- “If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.”
- Colouricious will always strive to act in the best interest of the client to ensure the best holiday experience possible. It is essential that any complaints and or problems are notified to us at the time so that the matter may be addressed at the earliest opportunity.
- If your tour leader is unable to resolve the problem to your satisfaction, you should write to email@example.com at the time. Colouricious will do our best to investigate and resolve the matter as soon as practicable.
- All matters arising from your contract with Colouricious Ltd are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Court.
Online Booking & Payment Terms
Please book your holiday online – the booking form is found at the top of this page. Once you have submitted your booking form and made your payment, you will be sent a confirmation note and if appropriate an ATOL certificate.
Upgrading your flight?
If you are considering upgrading your flight we will be pleased to assist. Please call us on 0203 362 4114 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of booking for a quote.
Not coming from the UK?
Then it makes sense for you make your own way to Jaipur and meet us there.
Simply email us at email@example.com and we will send you the details.
Book your own flight and pay the land only price without flight
Don’t want to book online?
If you do not wish to book your holiday online, then please contact us on 0203 362 4114 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange it all for you and advise you of the ways you can make your deposit payment.