Holidays from £1,845.00
Choose your flights and room type below to get the bespoke price for your holiday.
You will only pay a £1,000 deposit today with the balance due 3 months prior to departure.
If you would like to talk to somebody about this trip then please feel free to give us a call on 0203 362 4114.
Terms & Conditions are available here.
London – Iran – London
Learn about the History of Ancient Persia
Have a look at a map of Ancient Persia
Hosted by Jamie Malden
Come & explore Ancient Persia to discover the fabulous cultural history
Leave Heathrow Airport – Arrival to IKA (Tehran International Airport).
You will be met and greeted at the airport and transfer to the hotel to rest.
Daily Activity Tehran City Half Day city Tour starting in the morning. As the very first plan, we’ll visit National Museum, Golestan Palace (UNESCO World Heritage), Glass and Ceramic Museum, Tehran Grand Bazaar and Jewelry Museum. After the last visit, we’ll collect our baggage’s and transfer to the Mehrabad Airport. Evening flight to Shiraz.
Highlight: National Museum- Golestan palace- Glass and Ceramic Museum- Tehran Grand Bazaar- Jewelry Museum
Daily Activity We’ll start our first day in Shiraz in the morning by visiting Nasir Ol Molk mosque, also known as the pink mosque. Later we’ll visit Narenjestan Qavam garden which is a beautiful garden with a unique glassware and painting inside the building. Zand complex is the next location we’ll head to. This historical site is composed by Vakil bath, Vakil mosque and Vakil Bazaar. The next site is the Karim Khan Citadel which is almost next to the Zand complex.
Highlight: Nasir Ol Molk Mosque- Qavam Garden- Vakil Bath- Vakil Mosque- Karim Khan Citadel
Daily Activity Our second day in Shiraz starts by our visit to awesome Eram Garden which is located a little apart from the city center. Our next visits will be to the tombs of the two famous and historical poems of Iran. At first, the visit will be the Sa’di tomb and the next one to the beautiful and poetical tomb of Hafez.
Highlight: Eram Garden- Tomb of Sa’di- Tomb of Hafez
Daily Activity The most important and most wanted day begins with our morning transfer to Yazd. On the road, we’ll head to Persepolis which was the ancient capital of Achaemenid Empire and in 1979 was registered as the first world heritage of Iran. After this unique visit, we’ll head to Naqsh-e Rustam. After that we’ll visit; Pasargadae where is located the tomb of Cyrus the great. Right after we’ll continue our road trip to Yazd.
Highlight: Persepolis- Naqsh-e Rustam- Pasargadae
Daily Activity Our day starts by visiting the Yazd old town in the morning. This part of Yazd has been recently announced as a UNESCO world heritage site. After the unique and incredible walking through the beautiful alleys we’ll visit Alexander prison. Later we’ll visit Dolad Abad Garden which is a huge garden where you can explore the Persian architecture inside the Pavilion and some other buildings. Later in the evening, we’ll visit the Amir Chakhmaq complex which is a remarkable complex located in one of the main squares in Yazd.
Highlight: Yazd Old Town- Alexander Prison- Dolat Abad Garden- Amir Chakhmaq Complex
Daily Activity Today we’ll visit the fire temple of Zoroastrians in Yazd in the morning. After this visit, we’ll the Tower of Silence also known as Dakhma which is a historical site in where the Zoroastrians used to buried their deceased. After visiting this incredible site, we’ll be transferred to Isfahan. On the road, we stop in Meybod and Nain in order to visit Narin Castle and Nain Friday Mosque. Later we continue our road trip to Isfahan.
Highlight: Fire Temple- Tower of Silence- Narin Castle
Daily Activity Our first day in Isfahan we’ll begin by visiting the most highlighted site of this tour, Naqh-e Jahan Square (UNESCO World Heritage Site) which is the one the biggest square in the world. We continue our visit to Ali Qapu Palace, Sheikh Lotfollah, Shah Mosque and Chehel Sotun (44 Columns) Royal Palace.
Highlight: Naqsh-e Square- Ali Qapu Palace- Sheikh Lotfollah- Chehel Sotun Royal Palace
Daily Activity In the morning we’ll head to the Jolfa neighborhood and visit the beautiful Vank Cathedral in the morning. Later we can enjoy our time by visiting two bridges named Sio-Seh-Pol (33 arches) bridge and Khajou bridge. After that, we’ll move to another part of the city in order to explore the Friday Mosque. After having lunch we’ll move toward Kashan. On the road, we’ll visit Abyaneh village and we’ll explore this visit by discovering its beautiful alleys and local people customs.
Highlight: Vank Cathedral-Sio-Seh-Pol Bridge- Khajou Bridge- Friday Mosque- Abyaneh Village
Daily Activity Our day starts by visiting the most beautiful traditional houses such as Tabatabaei and Boroujerdi houses. Later we’ll continue our visit to Sultan Amir Ahmad Bath. Before leaving Kashan we’ll visit Fin Garden the most highlighted sight in Kashan because of being part of Persian Gardens (Registered as UNESCO World Heritage Site) and the untold history it holds inside. Transfer to Tehran.
Highlight: Fin Garden- Tabatabei & Boroujerdi houses- Sultan Amir Ahmad Bath
Daily Activity Our last day starts by moving to the northern part of Tehran (Shemiran) in order to visit Niavaran Palace which was the summer residence during the Qajar and Pahlavi Dynasty. Right after that its time for us to visit Sa’d Abad complex which is a huge complex within 300 hectares of buildings and surrounded gardens built during Qajar and expanded during Pahlavi Monarchs. Right after and in order to have the opportunity to buy some souvenirs we’ll visit Tajrish Bazaar.
Highlight: Niavaran Palace- Sa’d Abad Complex- Tajrish Bazaar
Daily Activity Morning transfer to IKA (Tehran International Airport). The flight back home!
Please read these booking conditions carefully as they form the basis of your contract with Colouricious Ltd Holidays. Once you secure your reservation with payment of a deposit or the full amount, we enter into a contract. We assume that you, and any other person on your booking form, or subsequently added to your booking form, have read these Terms & Conditions and agree to them.
- The holiday will include accommodation and meals as described on the website at the time of booking.
- Any flight and transfers details when not available at the time of booking, will be confirmed as soon as available.
- All tours and visits as described on the website at the time of booking.
- Travel arrangements are planned many months in advance and it may, very occasionally, be necessary to make changes to, or cancel completely parts of the itinerary. Therefore we reserve the right to make changes after we have entered into this contract.
- Although your confirmation and subsequent invoices may show the latest flight timings, these are subject to change at the will of the airline. We will inform you of any flight changes at the earliest opportunity. We do not take any responsibility for flight changes outside our control. When a change is a significant change (such as an alteration to your flight time by more than 12 hours, or a change to a lower standard of accommodation for the whole or a major part of your holiday), we will advise you as soon as is reasonably possible. You may then either accept the change, or take an alternative holiday (paying or receiving a refund / credit in respect of any price difference), or withdraw and accept a full refund.
- If your tour director is, for whatever reason, unable to travel with your party, we reserve the right to provide a replacement of similar professional expertise or a local professional guide. This will not be a significant change.
- If you book your own flights you should be aware that the land only component of your holiday may not be ATOL protected. Colouricious Ltd will not take responsibility for any problems, delays or expense you encounter with your own travel arrangements. Colouricious Ltd will not take responsibility for any failure by you to arrive at the destination and agreed meeting point in time to join the tour.
- If your tour director/guest artist/host is, for whatever reason, unable to travel with your party, we reserve the right to provide a replacement of similar professional expertise or a local professional guide. This will not be a significant change & the holiday will proceed.
Reservation & Payment
- We have an online booking system, however we are pleased to receive enquires via telephone, email or post. When you reserve your place on one of our holidays, you will be asked for payment of a deposit Payments can be made by credit/debit card online or on the telephone by direct bank transfer or by cheque.
- The balance must be paid at least 12 weeks prior to departure. If you are booking less than 12 weeks prior to departure the full amount is payable. If the monies are not paid in time, we reserve the right to cancel your holiday and apply the cancellation conditions as set out in clause 7 below.
- We have a deposit of £1,000 to cover the cost of booking a flight & reserving accommodation. We book our flights as early as possible to enable us to offer a competitive package. In common with most tour operators we do not offer a monthly payment system. We have a reputable agent in India, our holidays run with and without a UK representative. All our package holidays are guaranteed by the Civil Aviation Authority administered ATOL scheme. Our ATOL Licence No. 10830
- We reserve the right to increase our prices at any time, if costs rise due to unforeseen events such as government action, currency movements, or if fuel costs increase or other unexpected price rises occur of which we were unaware at the time of booking.
- Any increase in price will be limited to the net cost to Colouricious Ltd.
- In the event you wish to cancel your holiday you must inform Colouricious Ltd in writing immediately. Cancellation periods are calculated from the date Colouricious Ltd receive your written notification.
- Cancellation Charges
|10 weeks or more 50% of total holiday cost|
|6 – 10 weeks 75% of total holiday cost|
|Less than 6 weeks 100% of total holiday cost|
|NB: In addition to the above you may have to forfeit 100% of any flight cost|
- It may be that it is possible to transfer your holiday to another Colouricious Holiday. In additional to any price differential & ticketing costs, an admin fee of £50.00 per person will be charged.
- Colouricious Ltd requires a minimum number of guests for us to operate a holiday. In the unlikely event that we cancel a tour for this or any other reason, we will notify you at the earliest opportunity
- If we do have to cancel your holiday for any reason, before the date of departure, you will have the choice of taking an alternative holiday (paying, or receiving a refund, in respect of any price difference) or accepting a full refund of all monies paid to us.
- We cannot be held responsible for any additional services or products which you purchase outside the terms of our itinerary or our brochure or website. Please note this includes any flight costs for flights that were not booked for you by Colouricious Holidays. If you are flying independently of Colouricious, do not book your flights until we have confirmed that the holiday will operate.
- It is a requirement that all clients have suitable travel insurance.
- You must provide us with the name of your insurers, the policy number and emergency contact number before you travel. Colouricious Holidays will not be liable for any costs incurred by you due to your failure to take out suitable travel insurance from the date of booking.
- You are responsible for repaying in full any losses or expenses incurred by Colouricious Ltd arising out of your failure to take out adequate insurance cover
VISA, Passport & other documentation
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have all the necessary documentation to complete your journey. Be aware that some countries require a passport to be valid for 3-6 months after your holiday. Whatever your nationality you should check with your relevant embassy for visa and other requirements.
- Colouricious Ltd will not be responsible for any visa or other immigration matter, nor any costs incurred as a result of such matter.
- We require full passport details no later than 4 weeks prior to departure for airline bookings.
- The names that appear on your booking form MUST be the same as the names in your passport. If the names on the booking form is not the same as on your passport you will be responsible for any costs incurred.
Health & Accessibility
- It should be noted that many of our itineraries include visits to less economically developed countries and that the general levels of comfort and services in some destinations are lower than would be found in the UK and the EU. In particular pavement and road surfaces can be broken and uneven.
- The dust, heat and exhaust in big cities of LEDC’s may occasionally be troublesome for people with breathing issues. Be assured that providing you are reasonably healthy you will be able to take part in any of our holidays.
- If you have any special needs or medical condition that you consider (or some other person may reasonably consider) may impinge on your participation of the holiday, you must inform us at the time of booking so that we can advise you on the suitability of the holiday. We will strive to include everyone in every part of our holidays but in visiting LEDC”s some of the sites that we visit or stay, are not necessarily equipped for wheelchair access or other special needs.
- Dietary requirements should be advised at the time of booking.
Your Financial Protection
- When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.”
- “We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).”
- “If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.”
- Colouricious will always strive to act in the best interest of the client to ensure the best holiday experience possible. It is essential that any complaints and or problems are notified to us at the time so that the matter may be addressed at the earliest opportunity.
- If your tour leader is unable to resolve the problem to your satisfaction, you should write to email@example.com at the time. Colouricious will do our best to investigate and resolve the matter as soon as practicable.
- All matters arising from your contract with Colouricious Ltd are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Court.
Online Booking & Payment Terms
Please book your holiday online – the booking form is found at the top of this page. Once you have submitted your booking form and made your payment, you will be sent a confirmation note and if appropriate an ATOL certificate.
Upgrading your flight?
If you are considering upgrading your flight we will be pleased to assist. Please call us on 0203 362 4114 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of booking for a quote.
Not coming from the UK?
Then it makes sense for you make your own way to Jaipur and meet us there.
Simply email us at email@example.com and we will send you the details.
Book your own flight and pay the land only price without flight
Don’t want to book online?
If you do not wish to book your holiday online, then please contact us on 0203 362 4114 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange it all for you and advise you of the ways you can make your deposit payment.
As this is a new holiday please read we do not have any testimonials to share so please do read our wonderful testimonials from our Indian holidays here